My Instagram

Powered by Blogger.

13 People Who Messed With Nature And Lost Big Time

I am such a firm believer that when you are in their territory, animals are in control and that’s when animals attack.  If you are in the rain forest, be afraid of the wild birds. If you are in the mountains, bears are in charge, whether you agree or not.
A few years ago, my family and I decided to move into a cabin in the mountains. It was one of the most amazing places I had ever lived, but unfortunately it just didn’t work out. I’ll never forget though when a neighbor knocked on our door to let us know there was a baby brown bear wandering our little neighborhood. Since we had just moved in, they advised us not to call animal control and what to do in case we came face to face with it. The reason they didn’t want us calling animal control, is because we are in their home. We are the ones that chose to live in the mountains. The animals have already suffered enough at the hands of humans, so there is no need to make it worse. We never did see the bear face to face, but the bear did leave some nice little presents full of berries on our front porch. After about a week or two, the bear was gone and had moved on to its next location. It’s always good to be humbled as humans and these photos will prove that most animals in the wild like their privacy just as much as we do.

1. Privacy Please!
2. I do not agree with that statement.
3. I would take that as a very sincere warning!
4. Rock-A-Bye Baby!
5. MMMM hair!
6. Maybe the tiger just wanted to play. Yeah, that’s it!
7. At least the bad guys will be taken care of.
8. That is my dinner!
9. Feed me more.
10. I can run faster.
11. Come on guys, there has to be food in here somewhere.
12. Do not mess with my brother.
13. Look Mom…. AHH!
I don’t know if the photos themselves are so funny, or the fact that someone else was there to capture the photo. Either way, don’t mess with nature.
If these photos made you smile, share them below with your friends.

No comments

Native American man turns down offer of $1.8 million for his home – in order to preserve Sacred Land

Native American man turns down offer of $1.8 million for his home – in order to preserve Sacred Land Deep in the heart of the city of M...